Super Junior News [2008 archieves #7]

Cyworld Entries/Fancafes

►Teuk's Cyworld Entry 080302

Posted and written on 2008.03.02 at 00:51 AM

Once every 6 hours the password changes..^^;;

Nothing to see either..if the changing goes on like this..I might just close it down...

Please..as to be able to meet fans here please give me a breeeak just once^^

Original source. 박정수싸이


►Teuk's Cyworld Entry 080417

...Watch out*...
2008.04.17

-ANGEL-

Reporting the disclosing of personal information..
I will withdraw by my own choice - I can go take legal action - 60 unknown memberships - hacking - now personal information too - I'm not keeping quiet

* Written in polite form.


►Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2008.06.27 22:50

title: vent



Ah,
I can’t move at all (-┏)

It’s so boring to be cooped up at home everyday

At least there’s Kibum and Jeungmo (?) who come to play with me, but…
there’s no meaning to 3 people playing ‘Go Stop’ *…

Although I’ve memorized the Yoriwang dance as well as the dance steps of So Hot,
but because I can’t move now,
I can only wave my arms in the air…

To those who can’t differentiate from soy sauce, prawn sauce and coke (?),
it’s okay,
as long as I have my very cute girlfriends (referring to ELF),
I’ve already thought of using the ‘3 corn’ fist move** to handle you people.

I’ve reached the age suitable for marriage,
but these are those around me….

Bear Mithra,
Yuro (Smooth road?) Bong (Yunho),
Doro (Road) Bong (Donghae),
Horse (Siwon),
Beijing Fried Rice (Hankyung),
Flu Bum (Flu Kibum; because 감기 means cold/flu),

Only…

Although everyone says I won’t get married,
but I’m one who goes against everyone,
I’ll show them that I’ll successfully get married!

*Go Stop is some Korean flower card game, you can check it out here on how to play it!
** This ‘3 corn’ fist move thing… has been said to be able to break 3 cobs of corn.


►Jungsoo’s Cyworld Entry 2008.06.28 04:58

Huhu… I’m ’sick’ again*…

This ’sickness’ feels like…

I feel like I’m going crazy…

It feels like my head is going to explode…

I’m going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah…..It’s going to explode….


►Teuk's Cyworld Entry 080701



[PARK JUNGSOO] Cyworld Update
Written on 2008.07.01 at 02:29 AM

Please don’t paste that many stickers today… Please*

It’s my birthday today..^^ I’ve received many wishes from a lot of people..
Thank You.. to all those who have given me this kind of care and concern..
Thank You.. for giving me even more reasons to work harder.. to let everyone understand..
Even though it’s tiring, there are many people giving me a lot of strength right now..
Thank You.. Thank You… and I’m even more sorry..
I will happily live each day feeling happy and thankful..^^ I love you all


►Teuk Minihompage Entry 080701

Teuk’s minihompy update

-ANGEL-

July 1st….

The day when an angel came down from sky..^^ㅋ


►Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2008.07.04



Title: A photo taken with Heebum after a long time

After watching “Sam Bong Yi Bal So 삼봉이발소”, I secretly started to observe Heebum
My observations are more diligent that observing the birth of cabbage butterflies*

Seeing whether he walks on 2 legs when I sleep..
If I don’t give him food to eat..
whether he will go to the fridge by himself to find food to eat..

One time, when I sang “So Hot” and “Yoriwang”,
Me (Heechul): I’m so hot! (YESSS I KNOWWWW :D)
Heebum: I’m so pretty! ~♬
Me (Heechul): I’m so fine!
Heebum: Even your nails have charm! ~♬
Me (Heechul): I’m so cool!
Heebum: Even your beard is so handsome! ~♬ I’m so so so hot hot

OH!
Does our Heebumie really know how to sing?! (+_+)
I’m really a kid with a wonderful imagination^-^*

Heebum: Can you… take a look at how old you are?…

*Think of those scientific observations Korean school kids used to do when they were in elementary school.


►SHINDONG's CY update

I’m a king ㅎㅎ
2008.07.03 04:37



Hello…
Donggeuri country’s king…
I’m Donggeuri DongDong…ㅎ