Super Junior News [2008 archieves #2]

►Lee Donghae Launch a Call to Help Victims in China



May 30, 2008, Lee Donghae who recently expanded his career to China as a member of Super Junior-M, launched a call on his personal Korean homepage on the 24th, hoping that everyone will lend a helping hand to the victims of the Sichuan, China earthquake disaster. Many Korean fans answered his call and formed their own donation crew, and under the name “Super Junior Fan”, the donations will be sent to Korea’s Red Cross Foundation which will be then transferred to China.

On the 24th Donghae’s personal Korean homepage wrote, “(the earthquake) is bigger than I thought… I think it needs ELF’s interest, and I hope everyone will give out concerns and love. Although it happened in China and not Korea, it is not far away from us and we cannot treat this as other people’s problems and not be concerned about it. This is the time when help is needed from everyone. Allow us to use our concerns and pray with love that everything will go away quickly. Everyone’s true smiles will be revived…”

After reading this message, Korean fans said, “Because of the earthquake China suffered a huge loss. Our hearts do not feel well… we cannot wait longer! I think we should work together now. Please start taking real action!” The account was publicly announced to be under the name of “Lee Eunhye.” The donations will continue until June 21, and it will be ultimately sent to Korea’s Red Cross Foundation under the name, “Super Junior Fan.”


►Leeteuk’s Cyworld Update (Looks like he’s in good mood :D)

May 30, 2008



(Leeteuk’s posted this picture in his sidebar above the ‘Angels. It’s sooo cute, especially the duck! Woahaha’)



(OMONA OMONA OMONAAA~~~!!! The ducks is very cuuuute! Maybe this is Cyworld’s. Omona, looks like Teukie was in good mood now. I hope this will be long-lasting)



(His CY’s main page, sorry for the error in Character Encoding)

Posted on 2008.05.28 (Written on 2008.05.30 at 02:00 AM)

Thailand fans everyone..thank you…khob khun kap* ..!!!!!

Suddenly…?? I will totally become a more hard working and humble Park Jungsoo.!!

*khob khun kap means Thank You in thai.

Posted on 2008.05.29 (Written on 2008.05.30 at 02:00 AM)

Wriggling…it’s time I come out..???


An ELF post this on his Free Board :

"S"mile
"U"rise떠
"P"ractice
"E"verlasting
"R"emember
"J"ewel
"U"s
"N"ear
"I"mpor tant
"O"riginal
"R"eal


►Kyuhyun’s Cyworld Update (He was comeback to Korea now!)



Already 2 years?!
Written on 2008.05.28

Hello! I’m the Kyuhyun who has debuted for exactly 2 years since yesterday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Truthfully I was around yesterday.. but we reached the dorm and I didn’t come back because I felt exhausted abruptly..ㅠ
That does seem like I’m giving you an excuse but.. eh.. you’re all very understanding and kind
Because we are E.L.F!! ^^

It really feels just like a dream.. the 2 years time I spent together with everyone
Is it genuinely real? Suddenly when there was one week left to high school senior exams
I won’t go back to that gloomy reality… when I sure couldn’t even go to bedㅎㅎ
Personally I would just never want to go back to being a high school senior.. but anyway!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Activities in China are hard.. and I have trouble with the language and culture!
But I live day by day with fun~ and many people worry about my body a lot
but I’m alright ^^ I’m fully-recovered-Kyu**ㅋㅋㅋ

We’re going to meet soon now.. June 7..
We’ve got to show them we’re one right? Please look forward to it a lot ^^

Now I’ve been together with everyone for 2 years.. but from now on I hope we can spend more time together.. even when it’s hard we’ll prevail that time together ! E.L.F & Super Junior fighting*** !!


►SUPER JUNIOR RANK. #1 Dream Concert ‘08 + Seat Chart Official



Official DREAM CONCERT seat chart



Yaay for SUPER JUNIOR oppas ! Yeah, since the Dream Concert anounce and will be held on June 7th, the fans from Suju, DBSK, SS501, SNSD, SHINee, and other artists become hot ! Yeah, there was a rumor about their ‘fight’ between each other’s fans. But, i guess, it’s just a misunderstanding.

For picture above, the seat chart, ELF and Cassiopeas (one of the biggest Korean artist fans besie Super Junior) got a big seat area! Hm, altough SHINee was debuted not for long time, they got many fans too!


►Donghae Sohu page



真的感到非常地痛心...
I truly feel really bad

如果我是拥有超能力的超人就好了..如果拥有可以一次解决所有问题的能力该有多好...
if i was a superman that would be so great.. if i could solves all the problems in one try that would be so great

但我却做不到,所以内心非常痛苦.
but i can't do it, so i feel bad inside

但是, 包括我在内, 大家给予的哪怕是小小的关心都正在一点一滴地聚集起来变成勇气和力量...与一个人的力量相比
but what everyone has given, even if it is a little bit, has created bravery and strength..compared to one person's strength

点滴的关心凝聚起来的能量才是巨大的...现在我们需要的正是关爱.
little bits of care together makes something great...what we need now really is caring.

虽然我是韩国人, 但现在不是纠结什么韩国、中国, 我们是什么国籍的时候,
i'm korean, but at this time, it's not about being korean, chinese, or whatever nationality

而应该是全世界都成为一体来相互加油鼓劲的时候...
rather, the time now is to come together as one world to fight

我们SJ的成员们也是每天都聚在一起, 超过十二遍地反复思考我们该怎么做才能帮助大家,怎么做才能凝聚力量...
the members of SJ come together every day, thinking more than 12 times about how we can come together to give strength

希望这段痛苦的时期快些过去, 到处洋溢着美好; 人们喜悦,欢笑的日子快些来到
i hope that this painful period will quickly pass, (??); let the days when we can be happy again come

那个时候, 我们会在大家面前歌唱, 让你们心情变得更好...
at that time, we will sing in front of everyone, letting your moods become even better

真心希望充满欢笑的日子快点到来... 拜托请让这痛苦的时间快点过去吧.
i really hope that days full with happiness will come soon.. please let this painful time pass faster

而我现在唯一期望的就是不要再有人牺牲或伤亡了...
now my only hope is that no one is hurt further (??)


►Kangin without toilet paper??!!

Friday's Chun Bang Ji Chuk was about "How would you respond if someone texted you saying..."
And today's theme was "I'm in a public restroom but there's no toilet paper"
So KangIn texted a few people, telling them he's in the toilet without the paper to see how they respond...

he texts the super junior members.

EunHyuk: ???? (ROFL.)
HeeChul: I'm at a restaurant right now (i dont think he appreciates knowing that. LOL especially wen he's eating.)

SungMin called him instead of texting him... so KangIn called him back so that the conversation could be heard on air.

Sungmin's the only nice one... so he asked KangIn where he is and said that he'll go over and bring KangIn the toilet paper lol.
But he was talking in the respective form to kangin about half the time...(i thought they all speak lowered form to each other?)

Then he calls HeeChul... HeeChul's ringback tone is "Chutcha"... only his part
Heechul's talking with his mouth full.

kangin: Hyung, Im in trouble... (explains the situation...)
HeeChul: Hmm just let your "dung" dry ('dung' = POO. LOL DISGUSTING HAHAHAHAHA THAT MADE MY LAUGH)
KangIn: HYUNG!
KangIn: Hyung, im not gonna leave here until you come. i'm gonna just stay here
HeeChul: Mm okay.
KangIn: What?
HeeChul: Mm okay.
KangIn: You're telling me to just stay here?
HeeChul: I think MinSung hyung's gonna go to you right now.
KangIn: No no hyung im just joking. this is on air right now, this is radio broadcast.
HeeChul: Oh its radio broadcast? Oh... Dont even think about ever seeing me again.

Towards the end of the show, KangIn read all the text messages he received from the other members.

KyuHyun finished his schedule so he dropped by to visit kangin... Then he received the text so KyuHyun took a roll of toilet paper and he went inside the chunji restroom looking for him ... but of course KangIn wasnt there so he told kangIn...
Hyung, i think someone sent me a prank text message. (AWW, he's so innocent. LOL. he's adorably cute. love kyuhyun ><) Eeteuk : Oh is this for radio broadcast? How should i respond? (that guy is clever.) DongHae: Hyung, dont worry. Im your dongseng fishie DongHae. I'll be there soon, just wait a little. (he's cute too ROFL) Yesung: KangIn-ah, just flush the toilet down once...Then with the clean water that's left afterwards, you can wash with that.


►About Eeteuk’s 6-year crush

As usual, I was snooping around Baidu and I saw the translation of something Teukie said on Sukira 29 May [08]. HAHA It kinda got me smiling from ear to ear. Teukie’s the sentimental sort, and even though I didn’t hear the exact excerpt of it… I can totally imagine him saying that. So once again, I shall translate it to English.

'I have someone whom I’ve liked for 6 years… but this girl has been very busy and it was before I debuted. I still see her around now… and I still like her a lot… When I saw her again, I still realized I like her. And the moment I saw her, it almost felt like I got hit (by Cupid’s arrow, Teuk? Lol ♥).'

P.S Teukie said it in a light-hearted tone while Hyukjae was beside him sniggering >.<>


►Teuk's Cyworld Entry

Jungsoo’s Cyworld Entry 2008.06.05 03:27

I miss you just like this… Can you feel it?
I long for you everyday just like this… Do you know?
I cannot erase you from my memory just like this… Was it conveyed to you?
I treated you just like this… Suddenly… Now… Good Bye…

credits; BLG + translations by me.

Jungsoo, why aren’t you sleeping at wee hours of the morning?
Those deep deep words… they are pretty heart-wrenching.

Who is that person… RAH. Oh Teuk, please cheer up! ^^ ♥
D-2 to DC! Eternal leader hwaiting!