Ryeowook's Fancafe Message

article date: 09-01-01

January 1, 2009… I’m already 23…



Why would I have thought of the background music for being 23… I even know of the song name ㅋㅋㅋ
Just like this, I’m already 23
Just like this, I’ve completed little things big and small, putting myself excessively into being Super Junior’s Ryeowook
There are a lot of those around me who are celebrating their birthdays (Sungmin hyung, 메Me noona)…
There are also those who have reached 30 (Seunghwan hyung, I’m sorry ㅋ)
And our coordi-noona who’s turning 29, there are really many people who have beautiful memories
I tried to set goals… Doing them while thinking back about 2008
They were days to be ashamed of~ If I were to go through it once again I wouldn’t repeat my mistake!
These kind of days… Days that make you proud
I really don’t want to go through those kind of painful days once again
I really really have too many of these kind of thoughts.. I don’t know how are the hyungs doing or how’s my family doing^^
Today I’ve been setting goals the whole day, it looks like the performance today made today a pretty good day ㅎㅎ
In 2009, let us try to fly!!^^
May you have happiness in this new year!

P.S It’s so hard to refresh ㅋㅋ Tidying up is good, this is great!! ㅋ



source: 려욱닺컴 “형님”
credits: superduperlove.wordpress.com