BBF (Koo Hye-Sun)

Koo Hye Sun spends over $700 on

Valentine’s Day Chocolates

chocolate.jpg

On Valentine’s Day Koo Hye Sun, who plays Geum Jandi on the KBS drama “Boys Before Flowers”, gave chocolate to the staff and cast of about 70 people.

On the 17th, Koo Hye Sun confirmed, “I gave chocolate to each of the cast and staff who work so hard.” It was reported that she spent over 1,000,000 won($716.95) that day. She obtained the chocolate from the bakery that her sister operates. She used the same wrapping and chocolate for everyone.

Koo Hye Sun revealed, “If one gift was different than the others, people might start talking, so I prepared it so they were all identical.” She continued, “I didn’t know about the poll. I wish I could give gifts to the people that voted for me, but that would be too much.”