Park Min Young still in character despite drama ending last week

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Despite KBS drama, “I Am Sam” finishing its run last week, Park Min Young has still been receiving lots of attention.

In a recent interview, she expressed that she hasn’t yet viewed the drama ending. She explained, “I have a reason for not viewing the ending. It’s because I do not want to leave my character, Eun Byul behind.”

Park Min Young has several reasons for being attached to her Eun Byul character in the drama. This is her first drama that sees her taking on the first female lead role. Second being that because of this drama, she is once again able to experience the joy of wearing school uniforms.

Most importantly, her mature appearance in the drama has enabled her to stand out despite her relatively young age. She said, “Portraying Eun Byul has made me change a lot. Because of her, I want to become an optimistic and outgoing person, I really have to thank her.”

After this drama, she would be taking a rest before deciding on her next project.