Lee Min Ho Explains and Predicts His Love Scandals

Lee Min Ho who became wildly popular as Goo Joon Pyo in Boys Before Flowers revealed that he will have more love scandals in the near future.

Kang Min Kyung and Lee Min Ho in high-school days

Lee Min Ho plays the leader of the legendary F4 in the drama. Shortly after the broadcast of episode 1 on 5th January, rumours regarding him and Davichi member, Kang Min Kyung being in a relationship were circulated on the internet. He was thus a little embarrassed recently because of the rumour.

Lee Min Ho expressed, “Even before the broadcast, I have already predicted that there will be such rumours regarding Kang Min Kyung and me. Photos and KTV videos taken with her were widely discussed and spread around online. But before this drama ends, 3 others might also be involved in a scandal with me. They are Park Bo Young, Choi Eun Seo and Moon Chae Won.”

Lee Min Ho, Park Bo Young, Choi Eun Seo, Moon Chae Won

Coincidentally, all 4 are rising stars in the current Korean entertainment circle. Kang Min Kyung has maintained a very close relationship with Lee Min Ho since debuting with Davichi. Park Bo Young (Overspeed Scandal) and Moon Chae Won (Painter of the Wind) have collaborated with him in Our School E.T.

Lee Min Ho explained, “They are like ‘brothers‘ to me and I much prefer a close relationship with my good friends. I have two ex-girlfriends after 19, but none since then. I am definitely not the one who cheats (two-timer) and will not enter into a relationship very easily either. I like pure and demure girls.”

date: January 15, 2009