[090317] DH's brother calls

KI: hello?
DH'S bro:hello?
TY:hello! Please introduce yourself!
DH'S bro: My family member is very all-rounded in Super Junior. He has alot of confidence, and he likes joking around.
KI: Are you Shindong's family member?
DH'S bro: Are you serious?
KI: Truthfully speaking, who are you?
DH'S bro: ohhh...annyeong! (in mokpo accent)
-alot of laughter-
TY: Please tell us your name!
DH'S bro: hello everyone, I'm donghae's older brother, Lee Dong Hwa
Everyone: WAAAHHH!hello!
KI: Donghae did you know?
DH: Honestly, I knew. The staff of chinchin showed me the programme
TY: The staff are pros!
RW: Donghae's gonna cry!
KI: hello donghwa hyung!
DH's bro: I'm still here, I haven't left!
-laughter-

KI: Actually Donghwa hyung is Donghae's real older brother, he's also like a really brother to all the Super Junior members.
-the rest agree-
KI: Donghae say something to your brother!
DH: Hyung.....
-the rest laugh-
DH: How am I supposed to say this?What am I supposed to say now?
KI: Just talk to him normally, like you're having a chat. Just don't __________( can't hear properly)
-laughter ensues again-
DH: ahh this is too awkward. Anyway I'm really happy, later come over to the dorm and eat with us.
SD: Donghwa hyung this is Shindong, have you eaten?
DH's bro: ahh I haven't eaten yet(in mokpo accent)
-laughter-
DH: you're speaking in satoori!
SM: You know it's donghae's older brother just by the way he speaks
KI: I'm kangin, truthfully we haven't asked you this qustion before.What kind of younger brother is donghae? I'm really curious, so just be honest!
DH's bro: Donghae is a very kind-hearted brother. He's also very strong, so sometimes he feels like the older one. Maybe its because he entered society first, and had alot more experiences. His outward appearance seems delicate but he's actually strong, he doesn't want to let people see his tears. Whenever something crops up he'll go understand the situation before he helps anyone.
TY: He's a completely strong younger brother!
KI: To Donghae, what kind of brother is Donghwa?
DH:To me, there's no one else like him, he's someone I want to protect. I love my brother, I hope he's always happy, and I want to be with him forever.
-big reaction from suju members-
SD: ahh why does Donghae look like he's gonna cry!
RW: ahh so romantic!

TY: Anyway, we have a question for Donghwa. Amongst the Super Junior members, who's the coolest on stage?
RW: It's ryeowook
DH's bro : All of them!
YS: it's yesung
TY: if you were to choose one?
RW: (whispers)ryeowook!
DH's bro: Did someone just say something?
KI: AH nothing nothing!
KH: Donghwa hyung I'm kyuhyun, it's ok you don't have to say that I'm the coolest.
-DH's bro laughs-
KI: Donghwa is there anyone that makes you think "ah, even though he's not my brother he's pretty cool!", by the way I'm kangin, so who is it?
YS:It's yesung AHEMM.
DH'S bro: I err erm... (babbles abit)
DH: hyung this is a live broadcast! Answer quickly
DH's bro: ah ok fine.... Shiwon? He's pretty cool
Everyone: AHHHHHH!
KI: Thanks for contacting us Donghwa hyung, come to our dorm soon!
SW: Donghwa hyung I love you!
TY:YA... gentleman!
DH's bro: It's because I went for Super Junior's very first showcase, and since then I felt that Shiwon had alot of charisma.
KI: So in your heart, is Shiwon very charismatic to you?
-Donghae's bro stutters as the rest of the members laugh-

SW: Anyway thank you very much!
KI: Thanks alot Donghwa hyung, after the programme ends please give Donghae a call!
DH's bro: Yes yes.
Everyone: Thankyou!


credits: chuliekat@youtube, and tjh246@sj-world (translations)