[090226] UFO replies: Donghae + Eeteuk

ELF: Donghae I like your smile, it's always so bright so when I see your smile there's always a very warm feeling! No matter what happens in the future, you must carry on to be cheerful.
DONGHAE: I don't really know what goes around much, that's why it's bright. heh heh.

ELF: I heard you guys finished recording the 3album today, I can't wait, it definitely be different from the past albums. Soon there'll be a concert too. Watch your health and let the best of you be on stage! fighting~
DONGHAE: Recording DONE~ 3 album all the way~

ELF: Siwon..what have you been up to lately?~ Is your leg better? I'm really worried. Please look out for yourself.
DONGHAE: Siwon's leg is better. He has even been practicing dance too~

ELF: Ryeowook, the 3rd album is almost out. I'm so excited
EETEUK: Shouldn't it be on sale and not almost out?

ELF: Oppas I can't wait till the 3rd album release...Let's all work hard together!
EETEUK: Fighting!


Translated by Joyce at sj-world.net
Shared by Aeinsshi.co.cc