[090222] Kangin words about 3rd album coming soon

KANGIN on ChinhanChingu Radio
Listen : CLICK!



Soon, it will be Super Junior's 3rd album comeback.
Well after what seemed as 2 years, the album will finally come.
I feel so much anxiety, tension and anticipation..
But the strength that we were able to go through our hiatus, which is not really like one, was coming from our fans..

The strength you guys have is really great. Since then and ahead, you gave us a push and I thank you for that.
You guys are respectable , I thank you, thank you very much and I love you
Our fans that love Super Junior who waves blue balloons, E-L-F ; ELF

Wherever you are proud and say you are Super Junior's fan, We will only do our best to give you good things.
This time we prepared this 3rd album for all of you, please look forward to it
Fans in Korea, Asia and beyond Asia, fans who love Super Junior,
I really thank you, and I love you.



Source and Credits: SJ-Market
Translations: sayuu + Alice
Shared: Aeinsshi.co.cc