[090227] Sungmin Entry

Sungmin fancafe entry
2009.02.27
You've waited long^^


You missed us a lot right~?

I missed you~^^



There is less than a month left now? The awaited 3rd album..



While preparing the album I looked forward to it..and was also worried..



Is E.L.F. doing ok..Maybe they have forgotten us..?





Preparing the third album I studied hard and practiced hard..and worked out..



Wanting to show a cool image I worked hard

Now the third album is done~

Do you anticipate is? Truthfully I anticipate is a lot~ke





Tomorrow..no in a few hours I'm going to be filming the MV^^





I feel more nervous than ever

I feel more confident than ever~

Confidence to give you guys joy..




Soon there will be teaser pictures and videos..and the song will be out~



Please listen to it a lot and enjoy it!! Ok? ke



For the MV I'm going to go sleep now~!^^ Sleep well~~



3jib Daebak!