[090223] Zhoumi UFO replies

ZHOUMI REPLIES

FAN: Zhoumi oppa, today I let go of something I treasured the most something I treasured for 8 yeas and I just let it go. I will soon leave this sad city....I hope you and henry will find your own happiness.
ZM: At sometimes you have to keep the most beautiful memories with you this is when you'll feel happy too. and you will find your own happiness too.

FAN: Lately there hasn't been any news about zhoumi. Have you gone into hiding or something? SHOW YOURSELF!
ZM: HAHA yes yes I've been hiding away in the mountains practicing by myself..haha

FAN: mi gege! show yourself! yaying* misses you! missing you until I'm going to catch a cold! gege! you have to watch your health! woon't be nice if you got sick! You can't be like me I have to be on medication everyday. its so hard!
ZM: Yaying have you caught a cold? the day before the fanmeeting I ate something wrong thus causing me to have a fever and cold..you have to watch your health.

FAN: zhoumi ge~~ are you in beijing now?? what are you doing? Did you go out and play? You must be happy alright...! I can't wait for the second album~ and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. fighting!
ZM: We've already ended SJ-M promotional activites and so I came back to Beijing to rest for a few days..I hope that the stuff that I've written will be good enough for the second album for you guys out there.

*yaying is the fan's name