[090209] Hangeng cyworld entry: Thanks everyone!

Title: Thanks everyone!



Thanks everyone for sending me birthday wishes at midnight, im really happy hehe~ (secretly laughs~~)!

These days, the schedule is too tight, and im busy until my mind feels slightly in a trance. hehe. Everyday when i wake up, i first think of where am i sleeping. hehe~~. Just now before the performance, while i was resting in the hotel, i watched television until i fell asleep. Everyone had to leave soon, and no matter how the manager knocked on the door calling me, i didn't respond. In the end, the manager had no choice and went to ask the hotel staff to unlock my room door. When the manager woke me up, my first sentence was "Where am I?" I think at that time, i must have been downright knocked out. hehe~~~!

Thanks everyone for celebrating my birthday, every year there is only you to accompany me. hehe~~! You are my everything, thank you. Okay i won't say more, early tomorrow im flying to Korea, and after reaching Korea, i still have to do a recording. I'll "fall" first. hehe~! Goodnight everyone!

I Love You~~~!


translations: --dreamx@soompi
shared by: aeinsshi.co.cc