[090217] About Valentine day and 3rd album

EunTeuk Sukira KTR Conversations 13th-19th Feb

Eunhyuk: Today is Valentine Day and guys who received chocolate must be down (sad) as they have to give a set on White Valentine ( I think in Korea they got another day where guys return girls who gave them stuffs)

Leeteuk: I don’t. I always didn’t return, only accept. Now thinking of it, feel so bad to the girls.

Eunhyuk: Anyway the ones I received are shared with my friend and eaten together, so I don’t too.

Leeteuk: I don’t even eat it, I put it back at home for a year or two, and look at them once in a while.

Eunhyuk: Chocolate? Such a waste you are.

Leeteuk: So I had to throw them on the 3rd or 4th year.

Eunhyuk: = = During my school days on White Valentine, I gave the few girls in school that I like, all few of them, and became friends with those that responds.

Leeteuk: during my high school days, there was this younger girl who like me and kept chasing after me, and it was the Valentine day period.

Eunhyuk: so you two became a couple?

Leeteuk: no, I was thinking that if I reject her now, I would not receive any gifts.

Eunhyuk: you are so bad

Leeteuk: she kept pestering me and was asking me how my consideration is going ( on accepting her) and the next day after Valentine’s when I received the chocolates, I told her I had considered finish ( didn’t accept her)

Eunhyuk: puhahahha, I’ve received so many that now 1 or 2 more or less doesn’t matter anymore.

Eunhyuk: today is 17th feb, 1200 days since SJ debut.

Leeteuk: so long it been…so long…

Eunhyuk: (in soft voice)our 3rd album preparation…is going to finish, will be meeting everyone soon

Leeteuk: (in soft voice)tomorrow we got dance rehearsals.

Eunhyuk: we even took our photoshoot already, haha. Everyone be patient, very soon we will meet ha¬


Credits to sjcindelurve @ kimshey wordpress
Shared by: aeinsshi.co.cc