[090304] DongHae UFO replies

ELF; Heechul oppa, 3jib hwaiting! I’m looking forward to see your image ,will it be the red?
DH: It will be black.

ELF: Oppa deul, what is the concept for 3jib.. Happy..Finally 3jib is back
DH: Natural

ELF: The return of the king! We R waiting for U! Trying our best to love U forever,no matter how difficult in the future! Night oppa~
DH: return of the King! I am fish...

ELF: Oppa deul [your] album are releasing soon, I can't wait for it! Oppa thanks for all your hardwork
DH: Thank you for waiting for us

ELF: Super Junior 3jib Big Sales! Have a successful concert!
DH: We are always thankful, we will also do a good performance at chengdu.

ELF: I really can't wait for the 3rd album to release..Oppa deul.. Let us hwait together!
DH: We'll always be fighting together~^^

ELF: Oppa deul, I am really looking forward for the 3rd album to be out~!! Let us hwait together!
DH: Hwaiting~! Thanks for all the support~ 3jib big sales!~