SuJu UFO replies (april 2008)

[FAN] Lately, I really hate oppa's bobo kiss (?)
[HEECHUL] Doing this for ELF

[FAN] It's raining today and I didn't even bring my umbrella out, cold
[HEECHUL] Go (lol don't really know what he said)

[FAN] I had seven classes today, but soon I'm going to go out and eat with my family, very happy
[HEECHUL] When I was younger I used to think going out to eat is a shorter name for international food

[FAN] I love oppa's wink on Music Bank, I came back from heaven, please continue (?)
[HEECHUL] Eye hurts

[FAN] Wish Jungsu oppa good luck on being a solo MC, oppa can do it!! I will definitely wait for the 27th. Hwaiting!!
[DONGHAE] Although our Teuk hyung is still not used to it, he will still try his best. Please give a lot of support. ^^

[FAN] Sungmin oppa~~this bunny really looks like you~ I really want to give it to you personally, please come to Shanghai

[FAN] I know what you guys did last night. Watch the road at night
[DONGHAE] Scared T T I didn't commit a crime~

[FAN] Super Junior's most handsome oppa. Please reply.
[KYUHYUN] Me? kekekeke

[FAN] Teuk oppa please say, "Hongje-dong's cat is Yeonshinnae's beauty" in KTR
(um basically trying to say that Leeteuk is Kangin's lol)
[KANGIN] Understood~ Leeteuk is mines~

[FAN] World's most handsome is Cho Kyuhyun
[KYUHYUN] I know

[FAN] Ah!! Oppa~oppa will you appear in the UFO battle tomorrow?
[SUNGMIN] I'm from another planet~ need to go back in the UFO to go back to my planet~

[FAN] Oppa is stupid
[KYUHYUN] Compared to you I'm a genius

[FAN] ya!!
[HEECHUL] ho

[FAN] Are oppas human? How can you guys be so handsome!!
[EUNHYUK] I'm not human~ I'm a jewel keke

[FAN] Oppa what are you doing?
[KYUHYUN] Sleeping

[FAN] Recently oppas are getting too cool
[KYUHYUN] No no I'm very cute

[FAN] You are mine
[KYUHYUN] I am mine

[FAN] Kyuhyun oppa is something wrong? Why are you so cold~
[KYUHYUN] .................................