some trans...

Donghae's letter to the fans at the fanmeeting


Dear. ELF,
Super Junior's girlfriend that loves just Super Junior
Since that time when we first met until now, there hasn't been a time when I didn't think of you.
You've always watched over us warmly, held our hand and picked us up when we fell down, wiped our tears away and told us not to cry when the tears fell, always moving us deeply by appearing anywhere like Superman without growing weary, telling us it's okay when we show an ugly side of us; thank you for even loving and caring for that side of us.
Because of you I feel like I am always smiling and crying.
Don't say the words "thank you" to us.
Because the people who are eternally thankful are us.
Again, thank you and thank you again.
Starting now as the time goes by, even when I'm 30 years, 40 years, 50 years old, I would like to remember and cherish this current time and smile.
Although there may be lots of dread and many hard times coming up, I'll think of ELF and try to endure it all and work hard.
I will continue to ask for your favor.
Wherever, I will be the unashamed Donghae and Super Junior.
There's the thing that I always say, right?
This is something that I really ask of you, even if nothing else matters, please just don't be sick.
Let's make more amazing memories in 2008.
Once more I bow in thanks and I love you-





Eunhyuk is injured!!!!


below is the original entry from
성민천하晟敏天下& 奎家王朝;
恩赫在3月13日的上由于不小心 从MC台摔落
导致右手手腕扭伤 随即中途退场

在3月13日22:00 开始的KISS THE RADIO的节目录制中
可以看到恩赫的右手明显肿起来了 可以确定右手受伤
请大家不要过分担心 不是很严重的伤 会马上好起来的

translated:
Hyukjae hurt himself when he fell down from the MC stage during M!Countdown
so his right wrist was hurt and he left halfway because of it.
For yesterday (13th)'s Sukira, his right arm was swollen so it's obvious that is the right arm that is hurt.