Kim Hee Chul interest to Wg So Hee




SJ Kim Hee Chul expressed his liking for So Hee again recently during a program.
In the SBS variety show, “Confrontation! 8 VS 1 episode shown on 3rd March, the guests that day included Solbi, Mithra Jin, Kim Hee Chul, Byun Ki Soo, etc.

During the recording, there were two instances where Wonder Girls and So Hee was mentioned respectively. One was when Kim Hee Chul heard from a celebrity couple that their ages differed by 9 years. He immediately exclaimed in response, “Me and Wonder Girls So Hee also differ by 9 years.”

Mithra Jin who is of the same age with him revealed, “Kim Hee Chul always loves doing those kind of things.” Hee Chul fought back, “Mithra is already 26 years old, yet his game id is ‘So Nyeo So Nyeo’ (So Nyeo Shi Dae)” Mithra likewise returned with a venomous response, “Hee Chul’s game id is ‘Wonder Wonder’. This made everyone present burst into laughter.

Kim Hee Chul had always mention and reminds everyone that he is a Wonder Girls fan and especially Ahn So Hee. He had also nicknamed himself, “King Wang Zzang Mandu Pie Ahn So Hee” and became a member of So Hee’s fan cafe.




So Hee's Reply (older Version) Translated:


The maknae of 5-member girl group, Wonder Girls, Ahn So Hee gave her response with regards to Kim Hee Chul who had revealed his liking for her.

Would love to meet Hee Chul oppa but scared of SJ fans
March 4, 2008 by coolsmurf

The maknae of 5-member girl group, Wonder Girls, Ahn So Hee gave her response with regards to Kim Hee Chul who had revealed his liking for her.


“Very thankful (to Kim Hee Chul oppa). I would love to meet Hee Chul oppa as soon as possible to convey my thanks.”

So Hee was interviewed by Daily Sport on 11th October, “We often do programs with Super Junior but we aren’t that close (So Hee and Hee Chul). It was only later through the news and then the internet that I found out that Hee Chul oppa had joined my fan cafe.” She added, “Hee Chul oppa also gave me a nickname, ‘Mandu So Nyeo’. Maybe it’s because no one gave me a special nickname when I was in junior school so I quite like this nickname.”

Although she hopes to know SJ Hee Chul better, So Hee is worried about Super Junior’s extremist fans. So Hee and the Wonder Girls were actually permanent casts on one of Super Junior’s radio programs, but after some extreme protests plus threats on Wonder Girls Cyworld, they had no choice but to call it quits.

So Hee said, “Even though we aren’t very close, I am very thankful to Hee Chul oppa for liking me. But this has led to many awkward and scary situations for me. During interviews, many will ask, “Do you have any thoughts about meeting Kim Hee Chul?”, etc. I don’t really know how to answer them. If I get to see Hee Chul oppa (he is the MC) on SBS “Inkigayo”, I would thank him for liking me.’

source, Translations: Wonder Girls Wonder Land