sj news news!!!

SuJu’s Donghae farts the most



Super Junior members unanimously voted Donghae as the biggest farter of
the group. The dance party on the go member even sings a tune before he
releases his gas, to warn other members.

Sungmin painfully recalled an incident where Donghae emitted foul odor
during a live performance and Yesung testified that Suju member shiver
as Donghae starts humming his fart tune






2007-06-15 SuperJunior's msg to ELF



KIBUM - Thank You

RYEOWOOK - I'm Ryeowook

KANGIN - I Love You!

SUNGMIN - Be Happy...

YEHSUNG - Laugh

HEECHUL - worships you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

SIWON - grace of the Lord! Elf is the best!

EETEUK - love me! ㅋㅋ

EUNHYUK - Thanks to the blue wave ♥

DONGHAE - ♡ love you.

SHINDONG - love for man, Shindo ♡


missing: HANGENG and KYUHYUN





SuperJunior UFO replies


UFO town is a site that allow you to send message to your favorite artist (only the artists that listed in the site) via your hand phone or direct from the site. You need to have a Korean ID number in order to register and send message. If you send direct from the site you need to buy coin to be able to send. If you send by phone (must be Korean phone number) then the money will charge direct from your phone.

-------------------------------
E.L.F.: If you like 13 give me a smile, or 14 is better show me a sad face
SuJu: *^^* ^O^ ^3^ ^_^ ^.,^ ^.^

E.L.F.: youngwon oppa, what's your phone number? ╒╒╒╒
KI: 010 1313 1313, no prank calls ^^~

E.L.F.: SuperJunior has only 13 members right?
KH: It's 14~ start from LeeTeuk, end with E.L.F.

E.L.F.: whoever says somethin', we protect you guys.
KI: It's a shame to be protected by you guys, SuperJunior protect E.L.F.

E.L.F.: I love SuperJunior as much as the number of all the E.L.F.'s hair
DH: I love E.L.F., as much as the number of all the peoples smile.

E.L.F.: some of you guys' answers are little blunt T__T
EH: But you know our deep heart right ^^?

E.L.F.: saying I love you (a part of Marry U)
DH: I Love You ^^ thank you for cheering us up everyday ^^I Love You E.L.F.
*"I Love You" is what E.L.F. say after the part saying "I Love You" in Marry U.
So now E.L.F. said "Saying i Love You" and Hae replied back w/ "I Love You". ^^

E.L.F.: SuperJunior's silly (BA BO)
RW: Ocean's Treasure (BAda eui BObae)

E.L.F.: Uncle Teuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are about that age i should call you as an uncle!!!!!!╒╒╒
LT: Why me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E.L.F.: Donghae oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll marry!!!!!!!!! w/ E.L.F.!!!!!???
EH: I'm against that marriage.