some TRANS news

Siwon share his embarrassing moments in chunji

In chunji when shiwon was the gues

it's when min and shiwon was talking about their embarrassing moments in response to this girl's letter where she was saying she got very embarrassed after she sang horribly off tune at a friends gathering and wore the wrong type of clothes compared to the rest of her friends.

min: shiwon-ssi! shiwon-ssi?
sooyoung: didn't you promise not to laugh??
sw: im not laughing because of her incident, im reminded of my own moment. (inserts shiwon hand gestures here ) i also experienced this before, i have the same feelings.
sy: was it in the ktv or on stage?
sw:it was on stage during rehearsals. sungmin-ssi don't you remember?
min: i remember!! (min's laughter ^^)
sw: ahhhh luckily it didn't get broadcasted

sw: at that time during the rehearsals, i was suppose to sing the first part, but ok you can take it as an excuse or explanation, i only slept 2 hrs due to the busy schedule,
min: so you only slept 2 hrs in a few days?
sw: it was after i worked the whole night and then i rushed over for the rehearsals.
min: ahhh you are already exhausted
sw: perhaps i was too sensitive, sungmin-ssi you may still remember..
min: of course i remember ^^ i love how sw keeps referring to min for assurance



SUJU UFO MESSAGES
[ELF] I'm a big-ear ELF
[Heenim] Till the day all ELF become donkeys

[ELF] Oppa deul, I love all of you!! Marry U and Don't Don are great! Please stay healthy and never forget us, ELF~ Please reply~
[Heenim] Reply.

[ELF] Oppa has a lot of kiss scenes lately, I don't like
[Heenim] I always pretend that its to ELF?

[ELF] When we went to protest, we wore many clothes and went to protect the 13 of you, Oppa will stand by our side right?
[Heenim] No matter who said what, i'll be forever on your side

Thanks to Melon; @ soompi

[FAN] Lately I really hate oppa's bobo kiss (?)
[HEECHUL] Doing this for ELF

[FAN] It's raining today and I didn't even bring my umbrella out, cold
[HEECHUL] It's very sunny, go out now

[FAN] I had seven classes today, but soon I'm going to go out and eat with my family, very happy
[HEECHUL] When I was younger I used to think going out to eat is a shorter name for international food

[FAN] I love oppa's wink on Music Bank, I came back from heaven, please continue (?)
[HEECHUL] Eye hurts

[FAN] Wish Jungsu oppa good luck on being a solo MC, oppa can do it!! I will definitely wait for the 27th. Hwaiting!!
[DONGHAE] Although our Teuk hyung is still not used to it, he will still try his best. Please give a lot of support. ^^

[FAN] Sungmin oppa~~this bunny really looks like you~ :) I really want to give it to you personally, please come to Shanghai <3 color="blue">Donghae's letter to the fans at the fanmeeting
Dear. ELF,
Super Junior's girlfriend that loves just Super Junior
Since that time when we first met until now, there hasn't been a time when I didn't think of you.
You've always watched over us warmly, held our hand and picked us up when we fell down, wiped our tears away and told us not to cry when the tears fell, always moving us deeply by appearing anywhere like Superman without growing weary, telling us it's okay when we show an ugly side of us; thank you for even loving and caring for that side of us.
Because of you I feel like I am always smiling and crying.
Don't say the words "thank you" to us.
Because the people who are eternally thankful are us.
Again, thank you and thank you again.
Starting now as the time goes by, even when I'm 30 years, 40 years, 50 years old, I would like to remember and cherish this current time and smile.
Although there may be lots of dread and many hard times coming up, I'll think of ELF and try to endure it all and work hard.
I will continue to ask for your favor.
Wherever, I will be the unashamed Donghae and Super Junior.
There's the thing that I always say, right?
This is something that I really ask of you, even if nothing else matters, please just don't be sick.
Let's make more amazing memories in 2008.
Once more I bow in thanks and I love you-




KyuhyuNn's b-u-T-T
















Kyuhyun's Many Nicknames