[diary] 080225- Hankyung CY world

HANGENG CY ENTRY

I'm happy~~~~

Date: 2008-02-25

SM Company's staffs and SJ had worked hard for over one month for this concert.
I'm really grateful to all the staffs that had help out for the concert, you all worked hard~~!

We do not have much time to rest lately due to us being busy preparing for the concert for more than one month.
I thought we would have time to rest after the concert, but we still need to prepare our SJ China album, thus we can't rest again ~~5555 believe me,
We will work hard to produce our SJ China album so as to not disappoint everyone~~~I will work hard~~~Go for it.

To tell the truth, it was really tiring for the past month, as well as anxious, even my dreams were about rehearsals, afterall, this is over first concert.
My heart was beating very fast on the first day of the concert, I felt that I almost couldn't breathe, but once I was on the stage, I forgot everything, all I could think of was 3 words, excitement, happiness, joy~~~~
At that moment, I really hoped that my parents could come to watch my first concert, but they were too far away and I had no chance to share my happiness with them ~~~
I really hope to hold the SJ concert in China soon.

Thanks to all the fans that came from China to South Korea just to watch our concert, and also those from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, Thank you~~~
I really thank you. Your presence made us feel another kind of happiness and warmth~~Thank you.

This is the start of our Asia tour~ we will work harder. We will bring you the best of us; hope that everyone is anticipating our arrival~~~!
(And also thanks to those fans who gave us gifts, we received all your gifs!!)


I love you all~~forever!!!!!!

credit ; shuen@soompi