[news] Super Junior Shindong's New Drama

Super Junior ShinDong's New Drama

In spite of being busy with Super Junior band’s concert tour around Asia, Shin Dong did not hesitate to accept the first TV series screenplay of his career when he received the invitation. He will follows the other two members of the band’s footsteps, Kim Ki Bum and Choi Si Woon , to becomes “ a familiar face to every families”

Shin Dong will appears in a KBS television’s new drama “Single Papa In Love”, which will aired from February 18 onward.

In a press promotion held on February 12, Shin Dong expressed “I have always wanted to play a comic role, this drama gave me a chance to fulfill my dream, and I am so happy with it. This role is actually very similar to my own personal character and thus not giving me any difficulty at all while playing it. I hope the audience will love this role of mine.”

More Info.


Credits to: .Nii.K.Ki. of AsianFanatics.