super junior messages

Eunhyuk's Message to ELF



This is eunhyuk’s message he left to elf on Onsaemiro on the 19th:

"Hello, It’s Eunhyuk~^^
Trouble maker, prankster Eunhyuk……
I get hurt…and sick…
and make you guys worried
and I make you feel hurt…

Why is it like that?
maybe because I’m more focused on being Eunhyuk
than being me, Lee Hyukjae
What kind of image was Eunhyuk?
Lee Hyukjae is Eunhyuk, and Eunhyuk is Lee Hyukjae
so there isn’t any difference…

Is it because I have no thoughts…
or because I have too many thoughts…
Did I lose the answer in my many thoughts…
We had so many events happen to us right?
Are you tired?
But, I still want to look at E.L.F. and smile~
I wish E.L.F. could just smile too^^

April 19th….a year ago from today just remains
as a scary and hurtful memory but….
We showed the miracle of our maknae, Kyuhyun….
With that, we feel that he is more precious and we treasure him

And a year ago today, we made it till now together^^
Because we were each other’s strength~
we were able to smile together^^
I’m writing this without organizing it~

April 19th….It’s hard to organize with so many thoughts…^^;
These kinds of days just….I wanted to see you guys even more…^^
Something that E.L.F. always said….
And they still say it to us now… we are so humble!!!!
I’ll keep those words in my heart and sleep now.





Sungmin' Letter



can't believe eunhyuk was a step ahead of me...TT TT
it's a little disappointing, but i guess our "feel" had a connection
anyways i feel good? ^^

right now, i just woke up and dressed...
now i'm about to go out and exercise~

i have to read the newspaper next to me...
eat breakfast, listen to songs, and warm up my throat
stretch, and get dressed...

little by little.... i'm getting lazy.. TT TT

what do i do?

spring~ spring spring spring~ spring is here!!!
my mood seems fine... but then again kinda bad..TT TT
i have a lot to do, but i don't feel like doing them...
my head is confused... ~~~~ TT TT
i'm sure there are a lot of you who are like me these days, right?

when it's like that, just go out for a drive or try hiking
i'm planning on going soon when i have time~

after i hike, at the peak i'd yell "i am an outdoorsman~~"...
i'm sorry i'm like this...;;let's have a new refreshing start~~~~
like that, let's promise ourselves and climb down
then you feel like you have more energy!!^^
it takes some time but you feel great afterwards

but the reason you're so tired these days
are probably because you can't see us that often...
then we'd have to prepare and appear in front of you, right?
we're tired of waiting too!!! we want to prepare
and see those pearl sapphire balloons!!!
and those 'plen cards'. camera directors often complain
saying that they block the cameras, but
THAT'S OKAY!!!!!! *laughs* i don't care!!!! *laughs*
ahhh~!! I really want to hurry and meet you guys~~
kheuh-ang (what kind of noise is this lol) !!!! i'll melt you all!!!!!!

*laughs* anyways... i'm preparing a lot with this mind
wait for just a little bit~ my eye hurts
so i can't check if i wrote this well.. TT TT

anyways tell me if there are any mistakes or typos~~!!^^

let's all be happy today!!! let's go ~!!!!^^

and also... i wasn't sure if i should write this...
april 19th... it was a horrible day, but now everyone
is healthy and safe let's not get hurt by that event anymore...
i wish today could be a day where we could think and reflect on ourselves
a day when we can remind each other with love
... i love you..





Super Junior Replies to ELF

You can't please everyone all the time, but when you're a famous pop star carrying all sorts of cuteness, you can give it your best shot. Super Junior is a case in point. Super Junior members are now becoming well-known in Asia. Fame hasn't changed their down to earth attitudes. Performing the music they enjoy, you'll find them more interesting everytime they reveal their thoughts.

Super Junior's Official Fan Club, ELF members found a way to communicate with the boys directly.

UFO Town is a site where fans can send messages to their favorite artists (only listed artists in the site) via Korean hand phone or directly to that site by having a Korean ID and buying some coins in order to send messages. Among the highlights of UFO is that Super Junior sends their replies immediately. Yes, all the replies are from Super Junior.

Now that the secret is out, ELF are sending in their messages as often as they like, with a record number of sweet messages and sweet replies from Super Junior featured this month.




archieves from April 2008...