2009 April 30 Roundup and News

courtesy of: koreabaseball.blogspot.com


I'm still under the weather AND yesterday was Sports Day at my school. I've guzzled exactly 13 2 litre bottles of water in the past 15 hours in an attempt to rehydrate my body. I really wanted to write about the Hanwha/LG game. They played in Cheongju. The stadium is a bandbox and the two teams combined for 7 homers and at least 5 balls hit off the wall. Lee Beom-ho clubbed 3 homers and drove in 8 runs. I also finally attended my first KBO game on the last day of April. I watched Samsung get clobbered by the Seoul Heroes.

Scores, winners, losers and saves. A full update on Monday, I promise. I need more water...

SK 8, Doosan 3
W - Kim Kwang-hyeon (3-0), L - Jin Ya-kob (0-1)

Hanwha 19, LG 9
W - Kim Hyeok-min (3-1), L - Lee Beom-joon (0-3)

Seoul Heroes 8, Samsung 1
W - Lee Hyeon-seung (4-1), L - Yoon Seong-hwan (3-1)

KIA 11, Lotte 5
W - Son Yeong-min (1-0), L - Ha Joon-ho (0-1)